Would you like to turn your ideas and concepts into lasercut prototypes?
Come to a 6-hour course and get a professional introduction to the lasercutter and Adobe Illustrator that will give you the skills needed to turn your ideas or product concepts into tangible prototypes.
The first part of the day will be dedicated to getting to know the laser cutter and learning how to design cut files in Adobe Illustrator. After that we will have lunch provided by our fantastic chef Johanne from Smag og Rum. The day will finish with a hands-on creative workshop, where you will get experience in laser cutting the design you created.
During the course you will get:
- Laser Cutter certificate
- Adobe Illustrator skills for making designs for Lasercutter
- Tips & Tricks from designers who work with laser and Adobe Illustrator on daily basis
- Hands-on practice in a creative workshop
- Insights into design platforms where you can download free laser templates
- Fun learning experience in a small setting of like minded creatives and educators ready to assist you while you learn and experiment.
Your educators will be designers and architects Hildur Ros Raffnsøe and Troels Heien who are experts in Adobe Illustrator and laser cutting.
8:40 - 9:00 Check in: coffee/tea and intro
9:00 - 9:45 Laser course
9:45 - 10:00 Short coffee break
10:00 - 12:00 Adobe Illustrator Course
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch by Smag og Rum
12:30 - 15:00 Creative workshop
PREPARATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Bring a computer with Illustrator installed in English. You can get a free trial for 30 days here: www.adobe.com/downloads
Basic understanding of navigation in Adobe Illustrator is highly recommended.
If you are interested in the course only for your company, contact Evelina (email@example.com).