On Black Damnation Day, our ultimate Black Damnation tasting will consist of the following:
- Black Damnation I: Black Berry Albert. Black Albert, aged with blueberries on port barrels.
- Black Damnation II: Mocha Bomb. Black Albert, aged with coffee beans on Jack Daniels barrels.
- Black Damnation III: Black Mes. Black Albert, aged on Caol Ila whisky barrels.
- Black Damnation V: Double Black. Black Albert aged on Four Roses bourbon barrels, eisbocked to 26% ABV.
- Black Damnation XI: Special Kay. Black Albert aged on port barrels, eisbocked to 22% ABV.
- Nuptiale A2: Black Albert aged with peaches on rum barrels.
- Nuptiale T2 (unreleased!): Black Albert aged with black currants on port barrels.
This tasting will consist of one 750ml bottle of each beer, divided over maximum 12 participants.