This is the main event tasting for our Cantillon Fest on November 2nd! The tasting will be running from 14:00 to 16:00, every ticket is a one-person admission. For the ticket price, you'll be tasting the following stellar vintage bottles:
* Cantillon Feestbier I 2005 // Lambic blend with gooseberries, tasting club exclusive, never released!
* Cantillon Feestbier II 2006 // Lambic blend with Iris, with gooseberries, tasting club exclusive, never released!
* Cantillon Fou' Foune 2000 // Lambic with Bergeron apricots, second batch ever produced!
* Cantillon Lou Pépé Kriek 2001 // Two- and three-year-old lambic with extra cherries!
* Cantillon Lou Pépé Framboise 2005 // Two- and three-year old lambic with extra raspberries!
* Cantillon Saint Lamvinus 2001 // Lambic with red Merlot and Cabernet Franc grapes
* Cantillon Vigneronne 1996 // Lambic with white Muscat grapes