It's Christmas time! Join us for a traditional and ‘hyggelig’ Christmas dinner before the holidays.
We will enjoy a large buffet at the old fashioned restaurant Restaurant Den Grimme Ælling and have a taste of some traditional Danish Christmas specialties.
After the dinner we will be playing ‘pakkeleg’ - a gift-swapping game commonly played in Denmark around Christmas. Please bring a small wrapped present (max. value 25 DKK) for the game.
We welcome all - internationals as well as Danes, singles, couples and families!
- Adult's buffet: 95 DKK (regular price 159 DKK)
- Vegetarians (same buffet, reduced price): 75 DKK (regular price 115 DKK)
- Children (4-12 years): 50 DKK (regular price 79 DKK)
Drinks are not included in the price.
- 8 types of meat (i.e. beef, lamp, turkey and ‘flæskesteg’) and 3 types of sauces
- 5 varieties of potatoes – including traditional Danish sugar browned potatoes
- Danish Christmas cabbage dishes: ‘grønlangkål’ and ‘rødkål’
- Salad bar with 15 types of vegetables and 16 types of toppings
- Bread and 3 types of butter- Dessert: ‘Ris á la mande’ – traditional rice pudding with cherry sauce
Make sure to buy your ticket before 5th of December.
The dinner is organized and sponsored by International Community Odense and SDU International Staff Office.
We look forward to seeing you!
// Please note that photos and videos may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes. If you prefer not to be photographed, please inform one of the team members from International Community Odense present at the event. //