EQuiP is open to individual and organizational memberships
EQuiP offers a platform of the knowledge base and for the discussion between GPs, researchers and organizations involved in quality and safety of family medicine. EQuiP is currently engaged in a number of projects in the field of quality and safety in Europe. Members of EQuiP enjoy a number of benefits:
- Members get 50% reduction on the EQuiP conference fees and pre-conference workshop fees.
- Members can be elected National Representative in the EQuiP Council, which is the decisive organ in EQuiP.
- Members have an influence on EQuiP policy through their National Representatives in the EQuiP Council.
- Members can join various EQuiP Working Groups, thus collaborating in the organization of conferences, development of QI initiatives, workshops at WONCA conferences etc.
- You will be receiving updates and news about events, tools, methods, relevant resources and project proposals.
EQuiP currently has 105 members (88 individual and 17 organizational members) from 29 European countries.