Finding a job in Denmark is not easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish. Our Employability 5-day Course is designed to give you an in-depth understanding and practical advice of what is needed to be employed in Denmark.
Day 1 – Asset Identification – Identify your Core Values – Identify and learn what soft & hard skills are and discover your ‘Why’ and what values will help you distinguish what job and type of organisation will be a perfect fit.
Day 2 – Job Search Process – What is involved in the job search process, Including over the phone contact, job searching in Denmark – Danish Work Culture.
Day 3 – CV – What makes a good CV and how to make yours stand out, perfect your elevator pitch, presentation skills.
Day 4 – LinkedIn – Sell yourself using the recruiters own tools ‘ LinkedIn,’ learn how to network with new colleagues, refer, recommend and create an outstanding profile that will get you noticed by recruiters.
Day 5 – Cover Letter – unsolicited application, Interview Techniques and practice session.
Our course offers:
- Native English speaking instructors – to help with understanding, spelling, nuance, and grammar
- Winning recipe to gain employment based on statistical evidence and operational experience in Denmark
- Brand new study facilities in the heart of Carlsberg Byen
- Free follow up services such as networking events offered to course participants
- WGC Alumni – be a part of something special
- Certificate stating 37.5 hours of Employment training (can be used for certain types of unemployment insurance and student learning)