Computational modelling, autorouting, generative design and data capture are technologies, that will change the design and construction industry over the coming years. Data driven decision making, AI based optimization and automation of calculations and design are some of the low hanging fruits of these new technologies. In this TechTalk, frontrunners from Denmark and USA will explore the technologies, showcase practical examples and business value created with these new technologies.
List of presenters:
15:00 Welcome by Torben Klitgaard, BLOXHUB director
- Niels W Falk, HD Lab - How will automation and AI revolutionize construction?
- Brett Young, M2X - Changing the world using intelligent construction estimating
- Clifton Harness, TestFit.Io - Generative design for building schematics and configuration
- Rolf Büchmann-Slorup & James Walker, HD Lab - Scripted layout and optimization
- Matt Daly, StructionSite - Connecting pictures and site data
17:30 Drinks and network
18:00 Thank you for today
During the presentations there will be time for questions and debate. After the presentations, there will be a refreshment and an opportunity to network.
When you sign up for the event we register your name and contact information. We use this information to contact you regarding the event and we may use your name and company name in a participant list. We do not share your contact information.