Come and join an evening with great wines, good food and really nice people!
On Saturday, August 31, Work & Life Denmark invites you to a Dinner and Wine Tasting with the theme - "New World and Old Continent Wines - New and Old people in Denmark!"
Program and wine menu
5 p.m. - Arrival, Hedegaardsvej 73 (by Femøren metro station, see below)
5.30. p.m. New World and Old Continent Wines - presentation by Fransesca Lexus, Master Wine Sommelier (Associazione Italiana Sommelier).
- Don Victor, Chardonnay, Gran Reserva, Chile
- Gewurztraminer Turmhof (Tiefenbrunner), Italy
- Sonoma County Zinfandel (Kenwood), USA
- Cubardi, Schola Sarmento, Italy
App. 7 p.m. Dinner and Wine Tasting, outdoor or indoor according to the weather
BBQ, socializing and a short presentation of the wines (Jens Frahm-Rasmussen, Work & Life Denmark, with Fransesca Lexus):
- Kleine Parys Sauvignon Blanc (Kleine Parys), South Africa
- Zweigelt Novemberlese (Weingut Steininger), Austria
- Amadores malbec 9 meses (Palo Alto), Argentina
- Barbera D´Alba Goretta (Fratelli Ferrero), Italy
- Rosenkönig (Tiefenbrunner), Italy (dessert wine)
- Joven (Uvanis ), Spain
The official wine tasting will be over around 11 p.m., but the evening continues for those wanting to stay - the majority of people have done so previously - and public transportation from Femøren station runs all night.
Menu (the food stuff)
- Salty snacks
- Chicken, beef, sausages and fish for the grill
- Cold salads
- Corn cubes, bread
- Chocolate, chips, popcorn...
Target group: Expats and Danes in Copenhagen that would like to know more about wine (no previous knowledge is necessary), and meet new people.
There is a maximum number of attendees - when the list is full, it will be mentioned here. Members of the Work & Life Programs join for free and are always secure of space.
Address: Hedegaardsvej 73 – on Amager next to Femøren metro station which is 12 minutes via metro from Nørreport. Follow the metro-wall north for 100 meter and enter through the gate “Haveforeningen Engdraget” and find house 73 (call 2711 2111 if you get lost). The venue is a Danish kolonihavehus so if the weather is nice, we will be spending a part outdoor (bring a warm sweater).
Price: 350 kr (280 plus moms) for wine, food and snacks - everything in other words.
If you like the wines, there will be an opportunity to order more with a discount since we collaborate with the Danish wine importer "2010 Velsmag ad Libitum" (www.2010.dk)