PUT YOUR MARK ON THE WORLD: How can a creek become a unique coherent recreational area, what will it take to make the area around a stadium an attractive meeting place, and how can landmarks and healing architecture capture local identity and support a sustainable future? Come bring your ideas into play!
This afternoon is a chance to get a sneak peak of the cases for this year’s Talent Week running from the 29th of Oct.-3rd of Nov. You will get a chance to talk to professionals who have worked with similar challenges and themes. Contribute with your ideas and get inspired by:
- Nicolai Richter-Friis, Achitect MMA and partner, Lundgaard & Tranberg Architects.
- Esben Danielsen, CEO at Lokale & Anlægsfonden
- Mette Mechlenborg, Researcher, Ph.D. at the National Danish Building Institute, Aalborg University, Copenhagen
Join the Kick-off, Thursday September 28th to gain an insight of Sprout Talent Week 2017 and how you can become part of one of this year’s three cases.
Kick-off program from 3-5 pm:
- Welcome & case presentations by Moderator Morten Jastrup,
The landmark that got away: Nicolai Richter-Friis
Participation demands low threshold: Esben Danielsen
Understanding spatiality: Mette Mechlenborg
- Your time to shine! Your chance to get in dialogue with experts
- Mikkeller beers & socializing (5-6pm)
Limited tickets available – save yourself a free seat now!
All three cases are directly linked to UN's sustainable development goals. For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, the private sector, civil society and people like you!