International Conference on Marine Simulation and Modelling
The maritime industri is one of Denmark’s largest export industries
being the 5th largest in the worlds in terms of operating tonnage, and
the 13th largest in terms of owned tonnage.
Especially the area in Svendborg has been a significant player in the
maritime industry and is a key player in the training and development
of the Danish merchant fleet.
Eksamples of topics:
- New trends in computer simulation technology
- New approaches for using simulation for e.g. research, development, troubleshooting and surveillance
- Digital clones and simulation
- Simulation applied in education and training
- Simulation applied in research and development
- Computational and mathematical modelling
- The role of instructors, assessors and supervisors in the simulation loop